Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Obsession over Dr. SMS

Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor Al Masrie bin Sheikh Mustapha
aka, dr. sms.





Well well..... where do i start eyh? His birth date as i remembered is on 27th July 1972. now that would make him err, 35 years old this year! ouh wow, he's like the perfect man to all of us teenage girls.... (including some number of mothers and grandmothers...). Why is he so famous you ask? welllll....... he is the very FIRST Malaysian Angkasawan (astronaut) to go to space!!!!!!!!!!!! wow, the girl who's gonna marry him would obviously be the luckiest woman on planet earth!! to me that is... if i'm not mistaken, his girlfriend is named Dr. Halina. I've googled her, she's quite pretty and they do look good together. God bless you both. (ergh..)

anyway, i started being obsessive over him, say.... October 07? during the launching of the angkasawan program, named angkasa1. since that day, as i remembered would be a tuesday nite, i watched that channel EVERYDAY. even during school days, when i come back, i without having lunch or anything, i would straight away turn on that channel. no more mtv, channel v or even e entertainment. even when i've watched dat program a bazillion times, i would watch it over.... over.... and over again. it never bores me. and even if the program is in Tamil or Chinese, it still attracts my attention. seeing how a Soyuz rocket is launched, how people eat and what they would do in the International Space Station and to see the latest news on our angkasawan. my sister n brothers would always be teasing me as i would rush to the television after dinner as being an angkasawan freak. and im proud of that term. :)

Recently, my dear cousin athira told me that she got dr sms's autograph. oh man im jealous! but my dad told me that he can get dr sms's autograph from his old friend, who happens to be the astronauts uncle. weeehooO! my goal in life is to meet him. I really hope one day it's possible to do so. insya allah. meeting the other astronaut, Dr Faiz Khaleed would be great toO!

I have this Roxy file, where i put my collection of their (the astronauts) articles. since before the launching of the Soyuz rocket until the death of Sheikh Muszaphar's younger brother, Sheikh Mustafa, aka Ajil. I've brought my 'valueble' file almost everywhere i go. To Seremban, Penang and many more. I've also shared it with an actress, a friend of parents, Juliza Adlizan. It's really great to have a collection like it. :)

I can state here that if it wasnt because of him n dr faiz, i wouldn't have discovered and ambition such like aeronautic engineer. so thanks guys! hehe... anyway, i would like to wish them both goodluck on everything. roger n out




Dr Sheikh Muszaphar & Dr Faiz Khaleed



No comments: