Monday, December 3, 2007

Sugar

post untuk melepaskan tension semata-mata. hahaha



I think we know each other say... last year maybe? yeah. i dunno la.. i keep telling myself he's just a friend. just a friend... but, recently, he told me he's officially not single. and, i dunno, i just couldn't accept it. it's like, i don't wanna live anymore. like i have nothing to live for. so i immediately opened my secret drawer, and took out a box of sempoarna. n started smoking.

it was bout 3am. i tried to call amirah, well, she fucking turned off her phone. but, amazingly, i didn't cry. wow. and and.... i could sleep. why i said it that way? well, he coupled someone else before, and i cried. maybe thats because i haven't started telling myself that i would only want to be friends with him. so i learn my lesson and did tell myself. but, i still had that unhappy feeling during the second time he informed me he found a new girl.

plus, it was the day after we met each other and hang out and he drove me back home that he informed me. and i helped him buy movie tickets and paid for his lunch. You wont believe how shocked i was. well, it was really my fault. i never have had expressed my true feelings towards him. but are guys really that blind? after me trying to help and being calm listening to him expressing how much he is in love with my closest cousin, and being patient to his arguments and disapprovals, i was extremely devastated.

i did have realized that we both have absolutely nothing in common. but, i really like him. the way he smiles. he talks. he laughs. and how he understands and see things. i really do wish i would find someone like him but pays more respects to my eager to listen. i was lost the moment he told me it. i pray to god for him to find his one true love. i pray to god for him to live happily ever after. i don't pray to god for him to break up with the girl to be with me. and i certainly do not pray to god for him to die. but i do so pray to god for him to know how much i love, care and awaits his call or message.


Meet Uncle Hussain - Lagu Untukmu

Tiada bintang
Dapat menerangkan hati yang telah dicelah
Bagaiku lumpuh tak mampu berdiri
Aku tetap begini
Takkan berubah kerna aku tetap aku
Dan lalu rindumu bukanlah aku

*
Guna hati, akal dan fikiranmu
Berbeza
Kau dan juga aku
Dua hati yang tak mungkin bersatu

Apakah aku
Hanya boneka yang sering engkau mainkan
Yang dikawal oleh jari-jarimu
Ku punya hati dan perasaan
Pernahkah engkau fikirkan
Cukup cukuplah oh cukuplah

(ulang *)

Tak faham tak tahan
Sabarku tak tertahan
Melayan sikapmu perawan
Berbeza-berbeza
Kau dan aku berbeza
Kita memang tak serupa
Bebaskan bebaskan
Ku ingin dilepaskan
Kita tidak sehaluan
Cukuplah sudahlah
Sampai di sini saja
Hubungan kita berdua
Hoa…hoa….hoa…..

(ulang *)




love, aisyah




No comments: